What are the advantages and disadvantages of Speed dating?As the closing date for registration of my 1st dating event is approaching, a potential client said to me: I’m taking a chance with you Wang, if I do register. I said, thank you for taking a chance with me, if you do register.
So what do I guarantee with this event? This client answered it precisely for me. It is a number’s game, but why not the other dating method? I list below some of the disadvantages and advantages of my dating event:
- How do I know if even 1 of the 10 attendees will click with me?
- If I want to meet at least 100 people as it’s a number’s game, I will need to pay $200.
- Close interaction makes me nervous
- How do I know if I’m going to be shocked or surprised at the event?
- Comment blow if you have more, I’m happy to discuss with you. 🙂
- Do we know every thing anyway?
- How many people can you meet in online dating in a year? How much money and time does it cost? What about introduction agent? With us, this 100 people can be spanned within a few months in some weekend morning. Is there any other efficient way of meeting this much people? You tell me.
- The nervous, shy feelings along with the excitement etc etc.. where can you get these feelings in today’s dating field?
- We let every one meet and greet in our Wechat group before the event happens.
Hope this convinces you to join us on 2 Nov 2019.